Etsy shop integration
Etsy.com is a service for small business that produce handmade items. You can connect your H5mag publication with an Esty shop to create a shopping magazine. Checkout and payments are handled by Etsy.
Configuring the shop
- Open the Edition Settings and click the "Shop" tab.
- Check the checkbox "Shop integration is enabled"
- Choose "Etsy" as shop type.
- Enter the Etsy shop's name as the Shop ID.
- Set the currency in which you want customer to pay.
- Click the button "Save shop settings"
Select the section (you can use the area tree for this) and click the "Action" halo button . Then choose "Buy button" as the action type. You can then browse through a list of all the available products and choose which one the button connects to.
Tip: you can display detailed product information in a popup window and place the buy button to the inside the popup window.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to sell products from different shops in a magazine?
No, you can only connect one shop per edition.