Building a H5mag App using React Native
With the react-native-h5mag framework, you can easily access H5mag public API. It is a flexible framework that developers can use in new and existing React Native projects. Using this framework, you can develop your own Android and/or iOS edition-reader app.
The framework comes with a handful of great functions like:
- Getting a list of projects and/or editions.
- Download an edition for offline reading.
- Delete an downloaded edition.
- Starting a local server for offline reading.
Go to our GitHub page for more information about the framework.
H5mag demo iOS & Android app
H5mag has a public repository on GitHub which demonstrates how the react-native-h5mag framework can be used to develop your own Android and/or iOS app. Check our demo out here.
The demo app comes with screens like:
- Home (list of projects)
- Downloads (list of downloaded editions)
- Favorites (list of favorited editions)
and features like:
- Seeing a list of projects and editions
- Downloadable editions
- Reading editions
- Reading downloaded editions without an internet connection.
- Supports bigger screens like iPads/tablets
Screenshots of the demo app on a iOS device: