H5mag supports uploading custom webfonts. When you upload a font yourself, be sure that you have the right license for it which allows you to use it on the web. Fonts can be added in the Studio (so not in the Editor!) and you can use them in all of your publications.
- If you have a TTF font file you will need to convert it to a webfont first.
- You can embed fonts, from for example Google Fonts.
- H5mag allows easy integration with fonts.com. Simply create the font pack that you desire, upload it and add the fonts.com tracking code in the webfonts panel.
Uploading a font
- Prepare your font package. You need to upload each font style seperately. For each font style you need a WOFF font file (TTF, EOT and SVG is not necessary anymore).
- Go to the webfonts panel in H5mag Studio.
- Click on the Add webfont button.
- Enter the Font Family Name, choose the Style and Weight and upload the font package.
- Done! You can now use the font in all your text and headline areas.
The Webfonts panel
Add a new Google font
Add a new font from computer
If you only have a TTF file and need to create webfonts you can one of several free online web font convertor services, for example:
At these websites you can upload your (TTF) font files and it will offer you a ZIP file with the approiate web font files which you can upload to H5mag as described above.
Note: some fonts require a separate (paid) license yo use the font as a webfont, even if you convert it yourself, the publisher of the font may not allow you to use it in such a way. You are responsible for obtaining a valid license for your own fonts.